Monday 26 January 2015

239: A lair full of Skaven

Totalling up what I'd painted last year, I realised that my Skaven were starting to become a full army.  I also got a good basing session in the other day while hanging out at the http://beardbunker.blogspot.com so the army is actually looking somewhat presentable.  I also managed to get a photo of them all together.



What you can see in the picture above are 120 clanrats including two pretty large unit fillers, 20 Stormvermin, some weapon teams, a Doomwheel, Warp Lightning Cannon, and various characters representing my Warlord, BSB and a couple of Engineers.  Its stretching towards 2000 points amazingly enough.  Sorry the pic isn't the best, hopefully I'll manage a bit better picture sometime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Brown look! i was really close on getting a skaven army myself but i went for Daemons instead. Both 40k and fantasy when our fantasy players feels like dusting of his models :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. I do love the Skaven, but there's just so many models to paint. Like you, I'm considering Daemons as a next army for exactly the same reasons, gives me an army in both settings.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...